Monday, July 14, 2014


Making New Friends and Building New Relationships

 July 14, 2014 Edition

Traveling America and Going Home for the 4th of July

I love to travel and being older now makes it more fun. I am not in a hurry. I can take time for me. I can take time for other people and allow life to do what life does best; bring people together who might never otherwise meet.

I never know who I am going to meet, only that I will meet new people, many of whom I will love immediately. Others may take a moment. On my recent trip from Phoenix, Arizona to Gamaliel, Kentucky, I met the most amazing people. Click here to share Part One of the trip with me.


Promoting Living Christian in an Unchristian World

Living Christian in an Unchristian World delivers a biblically based love action response to the general malaise affecting church, country, and planet. The war on terror, a disastrous national economy, citizen conflicts over partisan politics, and the church living under the rumble of scandal after scandal takes a toll on the soul of America and her people. Disillusionment runs rampant. Can government, other institutions, and their leadership be trusted anymore? Living Christian in an Unchristian World informs and demonstrates for readers how to live above the malaise and disillusionment to follow the model of Jesus in the 21st Century World and have fun doing it. Click here to learn more.



Building Businesses and Opportunities to Earn Good Money

Owner and  Operator of Blue Sky Travel, Shakonda Cloud has part time and full time opportunities available for professionals with the mind set to own their own business and change their lifestyle.
Be here Wednesday to learn more.


Affiliate Sales Opportunities

Sell eBooks through your networks and earn 20% commissions on completed works ready for immediate download at your buyers request. What could be easier and YOU GET PAID!


To remove your name from Oscar Crawford Media’s Mailing List, forward questions or comments, email oscarcrawfordmedia@gmail.com
© 2013 by Oscar Crawford Media. Chandler, Arizona


WE BUILD A BETTER WORLD
ONE RELATIONSHIP AT A TIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment