Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The True Magic

Photo by Leia Goudeau

I really did have fun the night before.  I am pleased the effect was temporary.  She told me she was from out of town and funny things might happen if I got too close.  What can I say?  It was like magic.

The true magic of everyday life is in recognizing the journey of exquisite beauty discovering close friends that love each other and stick by each other no matter what.  This magic is the purest energy. It inspires the soul and spirit to fly in dream and wonder.  This is the true magic.  It is the joy of being.

No matter where one comes from, what one looks like, what one’s personal experience has been, whether family treated one well, or not; life is an open door to unlimited possibilities.  Believing is the ticket to enter into the realm of the true magic.

Follow Oscar Crawford on the Yahoo Contributor Network, Wikinut Pages, Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment