Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Latest Articles Published from Oscar Crawford Media

How IRS Tax Exemption Corrupts the Church

Development of the tax exempt status for the church in the 1960's by President Lyndon Johnson minimized the church's capacity to be a prophetic voice against the political status quo of the government. Speak out against government wrong doing and lose the exemption. Holding the status gives the state control of the church.  24th May 2013
                                                

This work speaks to how what is most important can be known by observation of personal behavior. It
will raise the question of whether or not observed behavior produces pleasure or pain. Both are teachers.

The uniqueness of being human is that many of us can observe the same event and see radically different things. The joy of being human comes with the freedom of not having to have everybody see things exactly as we see things.

The idea of bigger is better is as American as free enterprise, religion, crime, politics, racism, guns and war. From the moment, boys become conscious of how girls are different, they want girls with developed features; big breasts, wide hips, round booties, big legs, long hair, and larger than life personalities.



I have learned much about women over the past 40 years. I do not think of myself as an expert on women, yet do consider myself literate and speak woman. Women talk to me. Women talk to me a lot. I intentionally ask this question as I engage women from 18 – 80 in conversation, “What do you know about men? What have you learned about men?”

Love happened in the air from New York to Alaska and Alaska to Seoul. Her name is Angelica Antonio.

1971. The Air Force. The Greek Island of Crete. A Greek Taverna called POPS, where everybody knew my name. I saw her in the door. She was short, a light brown skin with raven hair. She was walking toward me. This is not good for my buzz. Love was about to happen unannounced.



No comments:

Post a Comment