Monday, April 15, 2013

Why Love is My Super Power



I love myself.  I love myself a lot.  Love is my super power.  It is who I am, what I am, how I am, where I am and when I am.  Love is the coolest and the hottest things I do on purpose with intention. 



I did not give myself this super power.  It did not begin with me.  It shall not end with me.



Its gifts, privileges and responsibilities have been handed down through generations of keepers of the super power gift.  We love because we have been loved, taught to love, trained to love and had love modeled for us.



Intentional and On Purpose Love



Intentional and on purpose love prompts the desire to connect though touch.  Touching others with love gives emotionally, spiritually, and physically.  It communicates the Namaste Greeting handed down by Buddhists and Hindus.  In our giving of ourselves to each other, we communicate the privilege to honor each individual and the God in them.



This kind of love must be intentional, on purpose and may not be premised upon manipulation to get something.  It seeks only the experience of joy to give honor and recognition. 

Fascinating Love



People are fascinating to experience and appreciate across the global village. We all made of the same stuff.  At our core, we are a shared energy and consciousness seeking resolution of our yin and yang reciprocals. 



We all have the same human experience but we do not all do things the same way.  We all eat but we do not all eat the same foods the same way.  We are living art dancing through the cosmos experiencing flavors, sound and light. 



We date, mate and procreate.  We connect and connect and connect.  We reproduce new versions of ours extended selves.  We experience meaning through our connections, incidental or intentional.  Some of our most pleasant experiences happened incidentally and become intentional. We are the produce of the Earth, the children of the heavens.  We are fascinating.



Super Power Love



Tell us what we cannot do and our super power love kicks in.  Love exponentially intensifies our focus.  We commit to the task until we will find a way to survive the challenges of tragedy or triumph.



Our super power comes from a place beyond ourselves where we always are.  It is gift to us.  We are its keepers until time to pass it on.


If you appreciate this article, you might also appreciate Three Steps to Getting What You Want



No comments:

Post a Comment