Wednesday, November 25, 2015



Project I'm Alive



Project I'm Alive, a docudrama currently in development, tells the story of women's experience of sexual violence from prehistory to the present.


The latest News from Project I'm Alive
  1. Corie Ellen Carbona, Project Partner and Memberof Cast
  2. Twitter Q & A
  3. Create an Amulet Contest.
  4. Recording a short video saying, "RAPE IS WRONG."




I would like to introduce to some and present to others, Corie Ellen Carbona. Corie is a project partner with Project I'm Alive and Minister of the Prayer Closet 24/7. Say hello to Corie. She is a blessings on steroids. Visit her on Facebook.


Project I'm Alive will host a Twitter Q & A, Wednesday, November 4th at 9 PM MST/AZT (11 PM EST, 10 PM CST and 8 PM PST). Project Partners will answer your questions submitting from the time of posting until 9 PM MST/AZT on November 4.



Record Your 3 - 5 second video saying, "RAPE IS WRONG." Watch Contributor Shirley A. Yirmeyahu's video!




The docudrama Project I’m Alive will host an amulet contest during the month of November. An amulet is an ornament or small piece of jewelry thought to give protection against evil, danger, or disease. The Mission of Project I’m Alive is protection from sexual assault.



Oscar and Bonnie Crawford, Producers

No comments:

Post a Comment