Thursday, December 11, 2014

On the 2nd Day of Christmas MAR'LISA NAKWAS


On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me the beauty from Butte, Montana, Mar'lisa Renee' Nakwas; 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

Mar'lisa is five feet of power and Gemini who sums up her favorite of everything she has learned about life in three words. LIFE GOES ON.

Mar'lisa favorite Christmas symbol is the dove. Her favorite Christmas song is I'll be home for Christmas and her favorite Christmas movie is Miracle on 34th Street. Her favorite Christmas memory is being with all her family.

Mar'lisa favorite Christmas gift is a heart locket necklace with some of her mother's ashes given to , her by her little sister Shelly. Her Christmas wish for family and friends is to give the joy of brightening each others' lives, bearing each others' burdens,easing each others' loads, and filling each others' empty hearts and lives with generous gifts of love.


If Mar'lisa could say one thing to the world, she recommends live your life to the fullest each and every day. We never know when the end is near. So live, love, laugh, and persist. Be tough when the going gets tough. Keep in mind as long as you keep going you will eventually get to where you want to be.

Mar'lisa's closing statement says, "I want to this time to say thank you Oscar Crawford for being a great friend to me. You always are here for me no matter where we are in this world in our lives. You always pick me up. You are my best supporter. You never judge me. You laugh with me. 


"I thank you for being honest and respectful of my values and opinions, even for making my crazy stories of my life seem important. You always remind me to stay true to myself. Most of all, thank you for sharing your life with me. Peace, Love and Happiness." Mar'lisa

Thank you Mar'lisa. You are not just a Santa Babe, you are a babe every day and bring delight and good times to all around you. You make our world a better place everyday from Butte.

Reach out to Mar'lisa.  Show her love on Facebook. Send her an email to marnkirk72@gmail.com.

Is it a good life, or what? We are just getting started with the Santa Babes 12 Days of Christmas.




Oscar Crawford Media



No comments:

Post a Comment