Saturday, September 27, 2014

HEY, Are You ALIVE or JUST PRETENDING

Hey, are you alive or just pretending. Will you ever wake up? Or, will you continue to perpetuate the fraud you have it all together while all the time locked away in your personal jail hell??

The great truth that gets covered up in our preoccupations keep us from experiencing real relationships with the many who want to connect in very real ways just like us. And so, we bury ourselves inside the trivial hoping something meaningful will show up and make a major announcement we are saved from our internal hell that we have created and perpetuated.

When I finish this, I go for a walk by a beautiful lake to love life, myself, and whoever I shall be privilege to share a real moment. What are you doing to break free for your self imposed jail cell in hell.

This following video can help you put you and your personal mess in perspective. It is called Look Up.
After viewing, I hope you will.



Let's talk outside the digital space. I have a phone. I bet you do, too. I want to hear your voice and you. Now, I am on my way to the lake. Maybe, I will meet you there.

My name is Oscar Crawford. My Friends call me O. I hope you will, too. O

No comments:

Post a Comment